What about fatherhood and a career?
Oh, that’s right, this is a patriarchal society.
I’m sick of moms feeding the idea that their job is supposed to be harder than their husbands’.
If there are two parents in a household, there is no reason a mother should have a special burden.
- Take my husband’s last name.
- Hard drugs.
- Live in the Midwest again.
- Be rich.
- Eat meat.
- Let my father-or anyone-walk me down the aisle.
- Get sick of seeing the Rocky Mountains every day.
- Fall in love with a Republican.
Probably Never (90-99% certain):
- Be pregnant.
- Visit China.
- Be debt-free.
- Enjoy doggie style.
- Raise children in the United States.
- Feel that my parents are proud of me… or just as proud as they are of my siblings.
- Play a video game ever again for the rest of my life.
- Have a joint bank account.